Hey there, esteemed visitor from United States.
IP-Lookup.org look forward to seeing you on our website devoted to lookup and finding IP address locations or better said virtual IP tracing.
We located you based on your own IP 220.127.116.11 as visitor from
the city of Ashburn belonging to the region Virginia in United States.
And that is just the beginning.
Continue with the introduction of the IP-Lookup.org website or jump to the chapter My GeoIP Information on the Map
What do we mean by IP LookUP?
IP lookup is the process of searching for an IP address with the aim of determining more information regarding the geolocation of the device or the user behind it.
A friend recommended your website to me and I am pleasantly surprised by such a fast and clear website with all the necessary tools with which it is possible to find the exact location of any IP address, as well as get Whois and DNS info. Thumbs up and keep up such a good job
Great site. Your IP tools are very accurate in determining IP location.
If you like our IP tools and everything you see on IP-Lookup.org then please leave a review:
»»»» Review us! »»»»
By geolocation, in the context of IP search, we mean not only to find the latitude and longitude coordinates of a certain location but also the display of the city, region, zip code, ISP, organization and time zone.
The technical side of the lookup process is quite simple. All you have to do is type the required IP or domain into the form at the bottom of the page and you will get the result instantly back including the visual geographical location of the requested IP.
What is an IP address?
An IP address (IPv4 or IPv6) stands for Internet Protocol Address and consists of numbers that identify the device in the local network and the Internet. Thanks to the numbers, it is possible to track and trace the device and determine its location. Just as an ID card has a unique number that can be used to find out many things about a person under that number, an IP can tell us many things about the device that uses it.
If we know someone's IP, then in a large number of cases we can easily find out which country the IP belongs to, who the ISP (internet server provider) is, which organization it belongs to, region, city, postal code. The only thing that is not possible to get is an exact physical location due to respect for the right to privacy.
What is the main difference between IPv4 and IPv6?
We distinguish two versions of the Internet protocol:
- IPv4 which was deployed in 1982 and which uses 32-bit addresses for communication and
- IPv6 which is more recent and which begins to be deployed in 1995 and which uses 128-bit addresses for communication.
IPv4 as an older and primary version of the Internet protocol is still used in more than 85% of Internet protocol cases In addition to the difference in the size of the address, other significant differences are reflected in the fact that IPv4 is a numerical method, while IPv6 is an alphanumeric addressing method and that the binary bits in IPv4 are separated by a dot while in IPv6 they are separated by a colon.
An example between address differences is best seen in the following example where the IPv4 address for the Bing.com domain is 18.104.22.168 while the IPv6 address is 2620:1ec:c11::200
A collection of our IP tools
To be able to get all the necessary IP details you need certain IP tools such as:
- IP Location with which it is possible to search IP addresses or domain names and directly gain insight into the location of the IP
- Whois Lookup sends a query via the Whois protocol to the database for information and allows you to get a lot of details about the servers, organization and ISP, including very often the name, email, place of residence and the telephone number of the person or registrant who registered and maintains a particular domain name or website.
- DNS Lookup use it to specify a name for a specific IPv4 or IPv6 and to check DNS records for domains
- NS Lookup as part of DNS to help you find all the authoritative nameservers along with their IP addresses.
- MX Lookup as part of DNS that will allow you to find email servers along with IP addresses including class, time to live (TTL) and priority in case of multiple MX records.
- Reverse DNS is a technique used when finding a PTR record over an in.addr.arpa domain for an IP. Hence the name reverse, because DNS lookup uses the domain name to find DNS records, and reverse DNS lookup uses IP.
- Email Lookup which is an extremely useful tool in which you can use an email address to find out of a certain email address is valid or not.
- IP Score with which you can determine the quality and reputation of the IP address including the threat score and take appropriate action
- Hide My IP is a collection of the best VPN services that will help you hide your IP and remain anonymous. Whether you are looking for a secure and private No-Logs VPN service or a stable VPN for BBC IPlayer, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney + or Hulu with us, you can make the choice that suits you perfectly.
That is the reason why this website was created. As a collection of the most essential IP tools for searching IP addresses
and domains and determining their IP locations.
With our lookup tool you can search for location and more information for any Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4), Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) and domains.
What Is My IP Address?
- Find / Whois My IP
- IP: 22.214.171.124
- Hostname: ec2-34-204-180-223.compute-1.amazonaws.com
- My IP Location Details
- Country: United States
- Region: Virginia
- City: Ashburn
- ISP: AMAZON-AES
- Check My Complete IP Details
- My Computer System Information
- Operating System:
- Screen Width / Height:
- Screen Color Depth:
- Port: 58074
- Connection: Keep-Alive
- My Browser Related Information
Web Browser: User Agent: Crawl
Full Version Info: Not Available
- Referer: Not Detected
- This session you visited: pages
- Are Cookies Enabled:
- Cookie: Not Detected
- Is Java enabled:
- Browser Language: en-US,en;q=0.5
- Proxy Server Information
- Simple Proxy Scan: Not Identified
- Tor Anonymity Network: Not Detected
- VPN Proxy Deep Scan: Detected
Search the IP Location on the Map
Fill out a form below, click 'IP Lookup' button and start to look up location:
Get The Latest Results by IP / Domain Sorted by Location
- 126.96.36.199 (Telstra Corporation Ltd) - Sydney New South Wales Australia (AUS
Latitude: -33.8563 / Longitude: 151.2122
- 188.8.131.52 (HostRoyale Technologies Pvt Ltd) - Lisbon Lisboa Portugal (PRT
Latitude: 38.731 / Longitude: -9.1373
- 184.108.40.206 (Datacamp Limited) - Brooklyn New York United States (USA
Latitude: 40.6877 / Longitude: -73.9267
- 220.127.116.11 (ATT-MOBILITY-LLC-AS20057) - Atlanta Georgia United States (USA
Latitude: 33.7485 / Longitude: -84.3871
- 18.104.22.168 (Vocus Retail) - Perth Western Australia Australia (AUS
Latitude: -31.9474 / Longitude: 115.8648
- 22.214.171.124 (Intel Deutschland GmbH) - New York United States (USA
Latitude: 40.7064 / Longitude: -73.9473
- 126.96.36.199 (ASN-QUADRANET-GLOBAL) - Kent Washington United States (USA
Latitude: 47.3798 / Longitude: -122.2893
- 188.8.131.52 (KPN B.V.) - Reeuwijk Zuid-Holland Netherlands (NLD
Latitude: 52.0488 / Longitude: 4.7245
- 184.108.40.206 (British Telecommunications PLC) - Ellesmere Shropshire United Kingdom (GBR
Latitude: 52.8904 / Longitude: -2.8718
- 220.127.116.11 (Guangdong Mobile Communication Co.Ltd.) - Baimiao Hubei China (CHN
Latitude: 30.1859 / Longitude: 113.3826
- 18.104.22.168 (Vodafone India Ltd.) - Delhi Delhi India (IND
Latitude: 28.6542 / Longitude: 77.2373
- 22.214.171.124 (MICROSOFT-CORP-MSN-AS-BLOCK) - Amsterdam Noord-Holland Netherlands (NLD
Latitude: 52.3759 / Longitude: 4.8975