Warm greetings to you, our esteemed visitor. Your public IP address is from United States . If you found our website, using search terms such as "Find IP" or "IP Address Lookup", then you have come to the right place.
What is IP LookUP?
IP lookup is the process of looking up an IP address to find out more information about the IP location of the device itself.
By finding an IP address location, we don't mean just determining it the latitude and longitude coordinates of a certain location on the visual map, but also on linking the city, region, zip code, ISP, organization and time zone to the requested IP.
The technical side of the lookup process is quite simple. All you have to do is type the required IP or domain into the form at the bottom of the page and you will get the result instantly back including the visual geographical location of the requested IP.
What is an IP address?
An IP address (IPv4 or IPv6) stands for Internet Protocol Address and consists of numbers that identify the device in the local network and the Internet. Thanks to the numbers, it is possible to track and trace the device and determine its location. Just like an ID card has a unique number that can tell a lot about the person under that number, IP numbers, separated by dots (IPv4) or IP numbers separated by double dots (IPv6) between them, can tell us a lot about the device using it.
If we know someone's IP, then in a large number of cases we can easily find out which country the IP belongs to, who the ISP (internet server provider) is, which organization it belongs to, region, city, postal code. The only thing that is not possible to get is an exact physical location due to respect for the right to privacy.
IPv4 vs IPv6?
We distinguish two versions of the Internet protocol:
- IPv4 which was deployed in 1982 and which uses 32-bit addresses for communication
- IPv6 which is more recent and which begins to be deployed in 1995 and which uses 128-bit addresses for communication.
IPv4 as an older and primary version of the Internet protocol is still used in more than 85% of Internet protocol cases In addition to the difference in the size of the address, other significant differences are reflected in the fact that IPv4 is a numerical method, while IPv6 is an alphanumeric addressing method and that the binary bits in IPv4 are separated by a dot while in IPv6 they are separated by a colon.
An example between address differences is best seen in the following example where the IPv4 address for
the Facebook.com domain is 188.8.131.52 while the IPv6 address is 2a03:2880:f111:181:face:b00c::25de
or in the example of the Instagram.com website that has an IPv4 address of 184.108.40.206 while the IPv6 address is
The visual difference is reflected primarily in the numbers between which there are dots and the numbers between which there are double dots, as well as the number of used numbers that specify a given IPv4 or IPv6 address.
Network & IP Information Tools
To be able to get all the necessary IP related details, you need certain IP & Network information tools such as:
- What is My IP? page will give you a quick answer to the frequently asked question, "what is my IP?".
- IP Location with which it is possible to search for IP addresses or domain names and directly gain a visual insight into their geolocation on the map.
- Traceroute online tool which allows you to visually navigate the map, with the help of the classic tracert IP command, to find all hops including response time from the host to the final destination.
- IP Checker is an online VPN proxy service discovery tool that allows you to determine VPN IP location on a map, as well as hostname, ISP, ASN number and IP Network Block Range in CIDR (Classless Inter-Domain Routing) format.
- Hide My IP is a collection of the best VPN services that will help you hide your IP and remain anonymous. Whether you are looking for a secure and private No-Logs VPN service for Torrents or a stable VPN for BBC IPlayer, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu or Disney +, with us you can make the choice that suits you perfectly.
- DNS Lookup is used to determine names for a specific IPv4 or IPv6 and to check DNS records for domains.
- CNAME Record Lookup is one of the DNS records, which has the function of pointing the alias of the domain name to the canonical domain. CNAME must never point to an IP address, but only to a domain.
- NS Record Lookup as part of DNS to help you find all the authoritative nameservers along with their IP addresses.
- MX Record Lookup as part of DNS that will allow you to find email servers along with IP addresses including class, time to live (TTL) and priority in case of multiple MX records.
- Reverse DNS is a technique used when finding a PTR (pointer) record over an in.addr.arpa domain for an IP. Hence the name reverse, because forward DNS uses the domain name to find IP address associated with the domain name. On the other hand, reverse DNS uses IP to find the corresponding hostname.
- Whois Lookup when checking your request, sends that query via the Whois protocol to a database for information about the requested IP or Domain and allows you to get a lot of details about servers, organization and ISP, including very often name, email, location residence and phone number of the person or registrant who registered and maintains the specific domain name, website or IP range block to which the requested IP address belongs.
- Email Lookup is an extremely useful tool that you can use to find out if a particular email address is valid or not.
- IP Score with which you can determine the quality and reputation of the IP address including the threat score and take appropriate action.
That is the reason why this website was created. As a collection of the most essential IP tools for searching IP addresses and domains and determining their IP locations.
With the help of our network tools and visual map, you can search IP for a location and get more information for any Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPv4), Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6), including many informative details for domains.
How do I lookup IP?
You can lookup any IP very easily. Fill out the form below and start looking for location and additional information for IPv4 and IPv6 addresses:
Latest IP / Website query results sorted by location
- 2600:100f:b047:8dec:8d40:2041:44ed:c5b0 Location: Roy United States
- 220.127.116.11 Location: Circle Pines United States
- 2603:3024:b94:6000::35e6 Location: Seaside United States
- 18.104.22.168 Location: Osaka Japan
- 22.214.171.124 Location: Pachuca Mexico
- 2600:387:f:5613::2 Location: Washington United States
- 126.96.36.199 Location: United States
- 188.8.131.52 Location: Phoenix United States
- 2800:484:4578:d87a:9ca2:4763:9402:48bd Location: Bucaramanga Colombia
- 184.108.40.206 Location: Montreal Canada
- 2409:4064:70b:89e1:aaff:de86:82ea:a196 Location: Purnia India
- 220.127.116.11 Location: China
- 18.104.22.168 Location: Dublin Ireland
- 2607:fb90:c85a:65a1:57f1:2acc:4a:1c10 Location: Albuquerque United States
- 22.214.171.124 Location: Boston United States
- 126.96.36.199 Location: San Jose United States
- 188.8.131.52 Location: Singapore Singapore
- 184.108.40.206 Location: Singapore Singapore
- 220.127.116.11 Location: The Hague Netherlands
- 18.104.22.168 Location: Hooker United States