Check & Find IP Address Location
Hey there, esteemed visitor from United States . Based on your own internet browser, we located your IP 184.108.40.206, as IP from the city of Ashburn in United States.
Welcome, if you found our website using the terms "what is my IP" or "IP Location", then you are in the right place, because besides finding the IP location of your own internet device, as well as the ability to check IP location of any other IP address or websites, you will also find much more than that.
What is IP LookUP?
IP lookup is the process of searching for an IP address to find out more details about the location of the device or the user behind it.
By finding an ip address location, we don't mean just determining it the latitude and longitude coordinates of a certain location on the visual map, but also on linking the city, region, zip code, ISP, organization and time zone to the requested IP.
The technical side of the lookup process is quite simple. All you have to do is type the required IP or domain into the form at the bottom of the page and you will get the result instantly back including the visual geographical location of the requested IP.
What is an IP address?
An IP address (IPv4 or IPv6) stands for Internet Protocol Address and consists of numbers that identify the device in the local network and the Internet. Thanks to the numbers, it is possible to track and trace the device and determine its location. Just as an ID card has a unique number that can be used to find out many things about a person under that number, an IP can tell us many things about the device that uses it.
If we know someone's IP, then in a large number of cases we can easily find out which country the IP belongs to, who the ISP (internet server provider) is, which organization it belongs to, region, city, postal code. The only thing that is not possible to get is an exact physical location due to respect for the right to privacy.
IPv4 vs IPv6?
We distinguish two versions of the Internet protocol:
- IPv4 which was deployed in 1982 and which uses 32-bit addresses for communication
- IPv6 which is more recent and which begins to be deployed in 1995 and which uses 128-bit addresses for communication.
IPv4 as an older and primary version of the Internet protocol is still used in more than 85% of Internet protocol cases In addition to the difference in the size of the address, other significant differences are reflected in the fact that IPv4 is a numerical method, while IPv6 is an alphanumeric addressing method and that the binary bits in IPv4 are separated by a dot while in IPv6 they are separated by a colon.
An example between address differences is best seen in the following example where the IPv4 address for the Facebook.com domain is 220.127.116.11 while the IPv6 address is 2a03:2880:f111:181:face:b00c::25de or in the example of the Instagram.com website that has an IPv4 address of 18.104.22.168 while the IPv6 address is 2a03:2880:f211:1e6:face:b00c::4420
Network & IP tools
To be able to get all the necessary IP related details, you need certain IP & network tools such as:
- IP Location with which it is possible to search for IP addresses or domain names and directly gain a visual insight into their geolocation on the map.
- Traceroute online tool which allows you to visually navigate the map, with the help of the classic tracert IP command, to find all hops including response time from the host to the final destination.
- IP Checker is an online VPN proxy service discovery tool that allows you to determine VPN IP location on a map, as well as hostname, ISP, ASN number and IP Network Block Range in CIDR (Classless Inter-Domain Routing) format.
- Whois Lookup when checking your request, sends that query via the Whois protocol to a database for information about the requested IP or Domain and allows you to get a lot of details about servers, organization and ISP, including very often name, email, location residence and phone number of the person or registrant who registered and maintains the specific domain name, website or IP range block to which the requested IP address belongs.
- DNS Lookup is used to determine names for a specific IPv4 or IPv6 and to check DNS records for domains.
- NS Lookup as part of DNS to help you find all the authoritative nameservers along with their IP addresses.
- MX Lookup as part of DNS that will allow you to find email servers along with IP addresses including class, time to live (TTL) and priority in case of multiple MX records.
- Reverse DNS is a technique used when finding a PTR (pointer) record over an in.addr.arpa domain for an IP. Hence the name reverse, because forward DNS uses the domain name to find IP address associated with the domain name. On the other hand, reverse DNS uses IP to find the corresponding hostname.
- Email Lookup is an extremely useful tool that you can use to find out if a particular email address is valid or not.
- IP Score with which you can determine the quality and reputation of the IP address including the threat score and take appropriate action.
- Hide My IP is a collection of the best VPN services that will help you hide your IP and remain anonymous. Whether you are looking for a secure and private No-Logs VPN service for Torrents or a stable VPN for BBC IPlayer, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu or Disney +, with us you can make the choice that suits you perfectly.
That is the reason why this website was created. As a collection of the most essential IP tools for searching IP addresses
and domains and determining their IP locations.
With the help of our network tools and visual map, you can search IP for a location and get more information for any Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPv4), Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6), including many informative details for domains.
What Is My IP?
My IP Address: 22.214.171.124
( IP Range Class A )
- CIDR: 126.96.36.199/12
- Decimal: 65780849
- Binary: 11111010111011110001110001
- Hex: 03ebbc71
- Hostname: ec2-3-235-188-113.compute-1.amazonaws.com
- IP Score
Excellent IP reputation - 0
(Lower score = better reputation)
Check IP Blacklist Score
- My IP Location Details
- Country: United States
- Region: Virginia (Old Dominion; Mother of Presidents)
- City: Ashburn
- ISP: AMAZON-AES
- Find complete IP location details
- My Computer System Information
- Operating System:
- Screen Width / Height:
- Screen Color Depth:
- Port: 34754
- Connection: Keep-Alive
- My Browser Related Information
Web Browser: User Agent: Crawl
Full Version Info: Not Available
- Referer: Not Detected
- This session you visited: pages
- Are Cookies Enabled:
- Cookie: Not Detected
- Is Java enabled:
- Browser Language: en-US,en;q=0.5
- Proxy Server Information
- Simple Proxy Scan: Not Identified
- Tor Anonymity Network: Not Detected
- VPN Proxy Deep Scan: Likely
Find IP Address Location on the Map
Fill out a form below, click 'IP Lookup' button and start to look up location:
Latest IP / Website lookup results sorted by location
- 188.8.131.52 Location: United States
- 184.108.40.206 Location: São Paulo Brazil
- 2605:6440:4012:9000::14df Location: New York United States
- 220.127.116.11 Location: Wolverhampton United Kingdom
- 2601:c5:c100:2830:dd9d:4ab3:7b4a:5a7b Location: Decatur United States
- 18.104.22.168 Location: Dublin Ireland
- 22.214.171.124 Location: Ashburn United States
- 126.96.36.199 Location: United States
- Iololi.com Location: United States
- 188.8.131.52 Location: Arthur Canada
- 184.108.40.206 Location: Lagos Nigeria
- 220.127.116.11 Location: France
- 18.104.22.168 Location: Vienna Austria
- 22.214.171.124 Location: Los Angeles United States
- 126.96.36.199 Location: United States
- 188.8.131.52 Location: Semarang Indonesia
- 184.108.40.206 Location: Yardley United States
- 220.127.116.11 Location: Norfolk United States
- 18.104.22.168 Location: Sweden
- 22.214.171.124 Location: Aubrey United States