NordVPN Review - Features and Benefits
NORDVPN first appeared in 2012 and is the result of the work of four friends who managed to create one of the best VPN services we have today.
- Hide IP address with dedicated IP used only by you
- Encrypted incoming and outgoing data through the NORDVPN server
- Double encryption, as option, where two VPN servers in a chain are used. In the world of anonymity also known as server chaining where two or more servers can be used for deep anonymity
- Does not log data of its users, does not share and does not track how their servers are used. For the second time in a row, PwC Switzerland, an industry-leading auditing and assurance firma, confirmed that NordVPN does not monitor user internet activity for any reason and verified no-logs claims.
- Killswitch option that allows you to monitor your security-encrypted connection and, in case an unprotected connection is detected, automatically blocks access to the Internet until the security-encrypted connection is re-established
- Based in Panama, which does not oblige Internet companies to store data and does not participate in the Five Eyes Association
- More than 12 million satisfied customers
- About 5,300 servers in 60 countries around the world
- Very Fast
- Since NORDVPN is ideal in bypassing restrictions you can use it with BBC Iplayer to watch BBC as well as watch Netflix, Hulu and any other streaming service
- Ideal for bypassing firewall as well as great Firewall in China